Your Bag (0)
You're $50 away from free shipping
Meet with Facile co-founder Dr. Nancy Samolitis, MD, FAAD to discuss both your cosmetic and medical dermatology needs.
duration: 45 min
If you're planning to talk to your provider about injectables, know that as with any medical grade treatment, bruising can happen. Here are some tips to avoid potential bruising:
- Drink lots of water in the days prior to your appointment.
- Take arnica tablets two days before and after treatment. You can find these at most health food stores.
- Avoid alcohol a day or two before your treatment (sorry!)
- Avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, fish oil, and Vitamin E for 10-14 days prior to treatment.
- You and Dr. Sam will discuss your skin and aesthetic goals, your treatment plan, and the best treatments to give you the skin of your dreams. Come ready to ask questions!
- After your appointment, we’ll give you a ring to check in and see how you’re doing. You can always call or email us too!
- If you received an injectable treatment, we’ll send you home with some ice. Keep the ice on the area of treatment directly after your appointment, and continue icing throughout the next few hours (20 minutes on, 20 minutes off). This will help with any swelling that may occur.
- If you received a laser or microneedling treatment, use the skincare goodies we recommend for the next few days as directed by your Facile provider.
Featuring Facile's own line of simplified skincare products, including our Core 4 of daily basics plus a targeted treatment serum to fit your skin's needs, the Facile Facial is the perfect fresh start for skin. Expect to leave with skin that's clean, hydrated, and totally happy.
Get in, get out, and get glowing with our Mini Facile Facial, featuring Facile's own line of simplified skincare products, including our Core 4 of daily basics plus a targeted treatment serum to fit your skin's needs.
Chat with one of our specialists to discover which of our services might address your individual needs and concerns.chat now